We offer the following books for sale on Wednesday evening in the Back Room or Sunday morning in the Atrium.
Celebrate Recovery Bible
If you long to break free from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups, the Celebrate Recovery® Bible is a powerful, positive ally.
This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery® program. Unlike any other recovery Bible, this one is designed to walk you step by step through the recovery process mapped out in the successful Celebrate Recovery® program. Use it with the program or apart from it. Either way, the Celebrate Recovery® Bible offers you help and hope for every stage of recovery.
* Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps.
* 112 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
* Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
* Over 50 full-page biblical character studies illustrate recovery principles
* 30 days of devotional readings
* Complete NIV text: most read, most trusted
* Plus book introductions, side-column reference system keyed to the eight recovery principles, and a topical index
Life’s Healing Choices
Happiness and Healing are yours for the choosing.
We’ve all been hurt by other people, we’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. And as a result, every single one of us ends up with some sort of hurt, hang-up, or habit. But the question we all face is, Where do we go from here?
Life’s Healing Choices offers freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits through eight healing choices that promise true happiness and life transformation. Using the Beatitudes of Jesus as a foundation, Senior Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Church and John Baker, who is also a pastor at Saddleback, developed the eight choices shared in this book.
In addition to practical, encouraging biblical teaching, each chapter includes two real-life stories of men and women whose lives have been transformed by living out the eight choices in this book. Through making each of these choices, you too will find God’s pathway to wholeness, growth, spiritual maturity, happiness, and healing. You’ll find real answers, real hope, and a real future — one healing choice at a time.